there is absolutely NO way for me to recap the last 3 weeks in one blog post. seriously- packing, moving, thanksgiving, unpacking, cleaning, setting up house… it has been a CRAZY whirlwind kind of month for the Blazers! but i promise the following posts coming in the next few days: (okay, next few weeks… )
1. Pictures of the house as is… meaning, done renovating, but no where near done painting or unpacking or arranging furniture or decorating.
2. Lists of my favorite parts of the new house- what i love & why!
3. Pictures of my crazy kids & what they’ve been up to at the new house.
4. Explanation about why i’m stepping down from my position as nursery director at our church. bittersweet… but a good thing overall.
5. What is happening with our old house… not sold yet, FYI, but still on the market.
6. What i loved about Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law’s house… more than just the gravy, Ginny!
7. Philosophical rant about Facebook… may not actually blog about this, but i have some seriously intense frustrations with how some people use FB. maybe i should just get over it.
8. Favorite things that my kids are saying these days… Julia still says “no” more than any other word. just to entice you: caroline says ‘today is a poopy day. tomorrow will be a peepee day.’
9. i almost forgot- i must make a list of all the things i learned about moving! i am seriously horrible at it, so if i don’t write down what i learned now… well, my mommy & daddy will have to move me forever.
that’s all i can think of right now… but thank you for your e-mails & phone calls & help & flowers & encouragement. we have the most amazing friends & family & community. we love you all!
had to have at least 1 picture… and i haven’t uploaded any since this day that i took julia to our church office so i could work. i had at least 18 toys in the room with us, and this is what she chose to play with. sanitary, right?