here are the details:
– Saturday, November 13 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. at my house! let me know if you need the address.
– 15 women only!! if you RSVP, i’ll let you know if you’re on the waiting list or if you’re IN! if this works, we’ll do it again.
– drop your items off at my house on thursday or friday (11th or 12th), and i’ll make our display tables organized & beautiful!
– you’ll receive a ‘tag’ for each item you bring, up to 5 items. this means you will get to choose 5 new items to take home with you!
– items accepted: housewares & home decor, which includes lamps, pictures, frames, decorative accents, bowls, platters, pitchers, vases, table settings, silver ware, baskets…
– items NOT accepted: appliances, pots/pans, utensils, paper goods, books, food…
– groups or pairs of items will be counted as ONE item (ie: a pair of lamps, or a set of matching dishes).
– NO VALUE WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOUR ITEMS, so if you’ll feel cheated out of your Tiffany lamp being swapped for a Target mirror, don’t bring it!
– please also bring an appetizer to share! hooray for a fun morning with friends! (please, only nursing infants- no older children may attend!)
– questions? leave me a comment, email me, facebook me, call me! just don’t stalk me. i don’t like that.
* this is not an exclusive event by ANY means! first 15 women to commit are IN.
thanks again to Nester for the idea… she’s kind of my source for all things pretty & fun! : )